Last updated on 24/03/2020
Es gibt einen neuen Teamspeak Client. Angekommen sind wir bei Version 3.5.0. Es wird das umgehende Update empfohlen!
We just released a new bigger TS3 client update.
A lot has changed and a lot has been fixed and added into this version.
- You can now connect to the free servers (generated in TS5 client)
- Automatic voice volume leveling (AGC) is no longer a recording setting. We moved that feature into Playback.
Clients with older version may not hear you as loud as before. Please tell them to update their client.
- This versions adds a new settings for capture when using VAD.
When updating old capture profiles the client will select Volume Gate.
Automatic is selected for users without old config or when a new profile was created.
- Multi track recording has been improved and a crash got fixed here
- The Plugin API ws raised to 24 but client still will be able to use plugins that are build on version 23
- A whisper bug where whispering user moved into unsubscribed channel (it’s not in the change log sorry)
More changes below
== Client Release 3.5.0 – 19 Mar 2020
! Updated Plugin API version to 24.
+ Added new voice activity detection modes (Automatic, Volume Gate, Hybrid).
+ Added automatic voice volume leveling option in playback settings.
+ Added typing attenuation feature to try to reduce the sounds made by typing.
+ Added comfort noise feature to add synthetic background noise to fill the
artificial silence while being connected to a TeamSpeak Server.
+ Added optional -connect commandline parameter to specify an address for
auto-connecting on startup (example: -connect=voice.teamspeak.com). Some
additional parameters can be used to provide more details (-pw, -nickname,
-channel, -channelid, -channelpw, -newtab, -mytsid, -showqueryclients,
-capture, -playback, -hotkeys).
+ Added support for upcoming TeamSpeak Server releases using a PostgreSQL
+ Added hotkeys to assign, revoke or toggle specific server groups based on
current group memberships (e.g. mute clients in a specific raid group).
+ Added volume toolbox widget for quick access to microphone volume gate,
overall and individual client volume levels.
+ Added convenience variables and options to infoframe templates.
+ Added active badge showcase to client infoframe templates.
+ Added design option to show/hide client badges in server tree.
+ Added server/channel group icons to client context menus.
* Moved server/channel group IDs to tooltips in permission settings.
* Improved client context menu to filter inaccessible groups and permission
* Improved echo cancellation and noise reduction systems.
* Improved error handing for multi-track recording.
* Infoframe templates now support “??” modifier for variables to prevent their
value from being shown so they can be used conditionally to determine whether
or not a specific line should be hidden (e.g. %%??CLIENT_FLAG_AWAY%%).
* Remote icon list is now sorted by upload date/time rather than icon ID.
* Qt color roles can now be customized in themes (e.g. for hyperlinks).
– Removed AGC from audio capture settings in favour of playback AGC.
– Fixed a bug where mutli-track recordings could cause a crash when clients
join or leave your channel.
– Fixed a bug where multi-track recordings were not saved on server shutdown.
– Fixed a bug where custom displaynames for clients were shown in infoframe
even when it was equal to the nickname of the client in view.
– Fixed a bug where default capture/playback profiles could not be switched.
– Fixed a bug where deactivated plugins were loaded when launching the client.
– Fixed crashes reported by crashdumps.