Es gibt einen neuen Teamspeak 5 Beta Client. Angekommen sind wir bei der beta33.
Today we released beta 33 of our closed TS5 Beta.
This release allows you to share the server with your contacts and you do not have to manually send the server any longer. Any contact just needs to make a right-click on you and and select to join. The current active server tab is shared to your contacts.
Under Privacy settings you can decide if you want to enable or disable this in general.
And if enabled you also can decide which of your bookmarks is shared to your contacts.
We left your old bookmarks untouched. Privacy first
Any creative feedback for this is welcome.
More features and changes or fixesWhen not using a previously (before this update) existing bookmark, the TeamSpeak server you are connected to will be published to everyone you share a room with or have on your contacts list unless disabled in the bookmark or globally.
- Download directory for files is now configurable
- Option to ask for download every time or just download to configured folder
- Ability to open downloaded files
- Open chat on TeamSpeak servers use global chat system if you have the person as a contact
- When sending a single emoji it will now be displayed bigger in detailed chat
- Ability to join the current TeamSpeak server of a contact. Sharing the current server can be disabled in privacy settings or individually in the bookmark
- Fix sent messages showing up twice
- Fix a crash related to animated avatars
- Add ability to discard the pinned message
- Fix channel chat not showing new messages in some cases
- Various minor improvements and bug fixes
Quelle: Teamspeak Community