Teamspeak 5 Beta Update 5.0.0-beta37 und 38
Es gibt einen neuen Teamspeak 5 Beta Client. Angekommen sind wir bei der beta38.
Hi, we want to tell you that Beta37 is now out of date ;D
But we have good news for this situation.
We pushed out a new client update .
And here is what you get with this update.
Beta 38 changelog:
- Display room join/leave messages
- Fix not being able to delete emojis using backspace
- Update emojis
- Fix loading older messages
- Fix Linux client using the same wallet as Chromium
- Indicate activity when accepting invites
- Fix startup crash on Linux
- Various minor improvements and bugfixes
Beta 37 changelog:
- Support for deleting messages
- Add option to automatically connect to bookmarked servers
- Always show contacts with unread messages, regardless of status
- Fix anti-flood ban being considered a permanent ban
- Several adjustments to where and how animated avatars are displayed
- Fix issue preventing creating bans of myTeamSpeak Ids
- Change ban list to keep the pagination buttons in view
- Fix outgoing poke showing up even though it failed to sent
- Change default permissions of 1-to-1 chats (contacts), only applies to new contacts
- Fix not displaying messages when joining a chat room
- Fix editing a ban reducing the ban time
- Add option to start the client when Windows starts
- Update chromium version
- Fix error sound played when reconnecting after server shutdown
- Fix connection getting stuck when attempting to use hotkeys while connecting
- Various minor improvements and bug fixes