Es gibt einen neuen Teamspeak 5 Beta Client. Angekommen sind wir bei der beta43.
Beta 43 just got uploaded into the closed beta channel.
New in that version is that you can set an avatar for each status from our chat.
The location hasn’t changed. You still find it under the Settings -> Account -> next to your myTS name.
Let us explain how each status in combination with or withour avatar will behave
- Does replace the old avatar mechanism from previous versions
- Will be shown in chat, forum and on server (unless a server avatar is set)
- If none has been set here, but in one of the other statuses, one of the other status avatar will be used instead.
Away , Do not Disturb and Offline
- Will be shown in chat only
- If none was set for the status but available has one then you see this instead
- This avatar will be shown when you are offline or have status invisible
- Allow setting individual avatars per status (online, away etc)
- Fix crash on Linux when opening dialogs
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
File Dialogs may not work on some Linux distributions