Teamspeak 5 Beta Update 5.0.0-beta47 and beta46
Es gibt einen neuen Teamspeak 5 Beta Client.
Beta 47 is now ready to test and has been released into our closed beta channel.
With this version you now can add “Contacts” and “Rooms” in own categories.
- To add or remove or set a category you need to right click on a contact or room.
- Favorites won’t show up in the custom category. They stay sorted above as their own category.
- These categories are not synced yet but later on this will be possible.
- A category must have at least 3 characters (see known below changelog)
Changelog* Add contact/room categories * Allow clearing the whisper history, hiding the icon * Fix rounding error with server uptime * Fix potential crash on shutdown * Ignore cache when loading server banner * Improve feedback when whispering is not possible * Limit some input fields in the client
Beta 46 was released into our closed beta channel.
- We re-designed the existing room discovery where you can find public chat rooms.
This is not the final version yet and more will be added to the dialog in later beta versions.
Here you can open the Room Discovery
- The chrome version was update and should fix flickering on some locations
Changelog* New room discovery * Reconnect to chat services automatically * Fix contacts being shown online indefinitely. Contacts are offline after 24 hours * Fix animation flickering issues * Fix using the wrong avatar on servers