Es gibt einen neuen Teamspeak 5 Beta Client.
Beta version 54 is now available to test! This week we fixed some bugs that were reported by the TS community and added a few new things for everyone to try out.
Hopefully the changelog and extra notes should explain the update well enough.
- Fixed possible crash when remote apps setting is active
- Fixed server links not behaving correctly with some input
- Fixed connecting indefinitely when using a privilege key on connect
- Fixed bans not being created / no error being shown when user left server
- Fixed whisper notifications appearing on every server rather than the server on which they happened
- Added sound when receiving a whisper
- Added context menu to user name on join, leave, kick and ban messages
- Added notification center to the bell icon
- Added ability for third party applications to be notified of TeamSpeak events
- Changed default view to chat when selecting a channel