Die World of Tanks Server werden am 16.09.2021 gepatched und sind für ungefähr 45 Min nicht erreichbar.
- Beide Server ab 06:00 Uhr MESZ
- Fixed the issue of models of destroyed allied vehicles being displayed within the player’s view range after restarting the game during a Frontline battle.
- Fixed the issue of the reasons for disciplinary punishments not being displayed after a Frontline battle.
- Fixed the issue of the “Contested” message being displayed after capturing some zones in the Frontline mode.
- Fixed the issue of an incorrect number of Battle Pass points being displayed in the calendar interface of the Frontline mode.
- Balance changes in Stage 2 within the Frontline mode have been made (including changes of the Combat Reserves).
- Fixed some technical issues
- Airstrike – The number of bombs has been reduced, but their burst radius has been increased to better predict the damage. The reserve cooldown has been reduced by 10 seconds.
- Artillery Strike – The interval between shells within a salvo has been decreased to make it harder to avoid damage. The reserve cooldown has been reduced by 20 seconds.
- Minefield – The duration of Minefield has been reduced by 10 seconds. The maximum mine-deploy range has been reduced by 5 meters. The reserve cooldown has been reduced by 10 seconds.
- Smoke Screen – The duration of Smoke Screen has been increased by 10 seconds. The reserve cooldown has been reduced by 10 seconds.
- Stealth – The passive bonus to the view range has been increased by 5 meters.
- Large-caliber gun turrets – The durability has been decreased from 3,600 to 3,200 HP. Thickness of the side armor has been decreased from 210 to 200 mm.