World of Tanks – Micropatch 1.6._6 am 29.08.2019
Die World of Tanks Server werden am 29.08.2019 für ungefähr 45 Minuten nicht zur Verfügung stehen.
- Beide Server ab 06:00 Uhr MESZ
- Fixed the issue, when players were not able to enter a battle in a researched vehicle, if the previous vehicle was researched for a token received in the Homefront event.
- Fixed the issue when the camera was not bound to the vehicle upon respawning in the Frontline mode.
- Fixed the issue, when the marker of the respawn zone was not displayed on the lanes upon respawning in the Frontline mode.
- Fixed the issue, when markers of spotted vehicles were improperly displayed on the minimap in the postmortem mode.
- Fixed the issue when the Steel Hunter event vehicles were displayed on the list of of the pop-up hint for the Honorary Ranks: Expert: U.S.S.R., Expert: Germany, Expert: U.S.A.
- Fixed the issue when a player could cancel vehicle’s readiness in the Steel Hunter Platoon, which resulted in hanging of the entire Platoon in the matchmaker queue.
- Fixed some technical issues.