Teamspeak 5 Beta Update 5.0.0-beta52.x
Es gibt einen neuen Teamspeak 5 Beta Client.
Hello a new beta update was released.
And this is what we’ve added and changed since the last client, along with some bug fixes.
- We decided to change the invite protocol to
The invite via tsserver:// won’t work any longer work in TS5!
- We added cid (for channel id as target) as optional invite parameter. We missed that in beta 51.
Here is an example where channel was replaced with cid as target.
- Settings for file transfer bandwidth and parallel transfers got added to the Settings menu. There you also find the
* beta 52.1 * Fixed potential UI freeze on fresh installation when a member of big chats * Fixed not attempting to connect to secondary addresses if the first one fails * * beta 52 * Renamed protocol from tsserver:// to teamspeak:// * Tweaked file transfer UI * Added search to file transfer, allowing to search for files within the currently displayed folder * Added sound notifications for whisper * Fixed an issue with teamspeak links on Mac * Fixed Open File not doing anything if the operating system does not know how to handle the file type * Added settings for filetransfer speed and concurrent up/downloads * Fixed markdown links not working correctly in some scenarios * Fixed issues connecting to a server with a privilege key * Fixed invite urls containing the port when not needed * Fixed not seeing server and channel groups in some rare cases
* Bandwidth setting applies really high numbers when values like 2,5 Gbps got set before. This fix did not made it into beta 52.
* Bandwidth default is 0 and means unlimited. We are still working on it and will add a setting to disable limitation for a better understanding.
* teamspeak:// invite in chats are not converted but ts3server:// invites are.
Quelle: beta 52.x