Es gibt einen neuen Teamspeak 5 Beta Client.
Beta version 53 is now available.
This week we fixed some bugs that got reported and did go one with work on file transfers.
I think this time the change log explains itself.
i have no information to add here. Feel free to ask If there are questions
related to this releaseleft.
- Added toggles for file transfer speed limits, rather than setting the limit to zero
- Fixed issues which caused wrong file transfer speed limits to apply in some scenarios
- Fixed not automatically scrolling up when dragging items to the top of the visible area in server tree and file browser
- Fixed not respecting previous window state when restoring using the systray icon rather than the taskbar icon
- Fixed ban client context menu months/years option not banning for the expected amount of time
- Fixed teamspeak:// links not being shown as invite in chats
- Changed Share Invite Link to create teamspeak:// links
- Changed file transfer speed limits to be global
- Nothing read here yet.